Cottage U Jozefa is located in the region of Zamagurie - Pieniny in a nice forest environment on a sunny plot.
Chata U Jozefa
Chatová osada Verlišky 3, 065 46 Malý Lipník
GPS: 49° 21' 24.1'' N / 20° 47' 56.5'' E (Find at the map)
Web: Cottage U JOZEFA
Capacity: 12 persons (min. 7 persons)
Price: 8 € person / night
• We speak: English, German, Polish, Russian, Slovak
• Capacity: 12 persons (fixed beds: 12)
• Seasonal use of the object: all year round
• location of the object: close to river, mountain chalet, near the forest
• Accommodation suitable for: couples, families with children, for companies, for cyclists, for fishers, for motorcyclists, for seniors, for students, for tourists, groups
• possibilities of use: agroturistika, aktívna dovolenka, relax, rest, rodinná oslava, škola v prírode
Distance from the object
Shop: 4 km Restaurant: 4 km Train station: 10 km
kitchen in the building
families with children
swimming / aqua park
Cottage U Jozefa is located in the region of Zamagurie - Pieniny in the village of Malý Lipník on a sunny plot. Near the cottage is a forest and meadows, about 100 m from the cottage flows the river Poprad. The river Poprad forms the border line between Slovakia and Poland. There is clean air. Thanks to its location, the cottage is an ideal place to relax. Forests offer opportunities for walks and picking berries and mushrooms.
Cottage U Jozefa has a capacity for 12 people in 4 rooms (1x2, 1x3, 1x3, 1x4). The ground floor has a lounge with fireplace, satellite TV and dining table. This room is connected to the summer terrace and the fully equipped kitchen. On the ground floor there is also one 2-bed room, separate toilet and bathroom. The other three bedrooms are located on the first floor.
In the basement there is a sauna and a shower. The cottage has the possibility of connecting to wifi internet.
There is also a garden, a gazebo with barbecue facilities and a fireplace.
Parking by the cottage.
Region Prešov region | City Stará Ľubovňa | Pieniny | Spiš | Zamagurie | Malý Lipník
• kitchen in the building, without meals
• berry picking, castle, cycling, for fishers, hiking, mushrooming, Open Air Museum, skiing nearby, Summer swimming pool, swimming / aqua park, thermal bath